It has been so long....

 have been away for so long, but only because I have been so busy working at my pattern line, and teaching!!  So I thought that I would give you a glimpse of what I have been up to!  I am feeling very grateful to be doing things that I love!   I get to teach kidos how to design and sew!!


Lia proudly shows her new pillow case that she just made with her best friend Hanna, and Genny the sewing dog!!


I have been creating wall hangings from chain, hand blown beads, & clay art!

This is the skirt I designed to make out of ruffle material! Audrey Hepburn is alive and well!!


I have been designing new patterns, like the Retro Granny Skirt seen here. This skirt was made and upcycled from a pair of mens levi 501 jeans. I also designed and made the necklace too!

 And now I am working on a sewing project book...I will give you a peek now and again!!

FYI, this will take you to my website to purchase patterns...clicking http://www.paradisodesigns.com/

you can become a friend of Paradiso Designs on Facebook now, and you can follow me on Twitter too @asewingdiva

I teach a gazillon classes...there are classes for adults and Summer Sew Camp for the Kidos..schroll down to check it out!  Email me at paradisodesigns@comcast.net to enroll!!

adults

DIY OPEN SEW & JEWELRY-MAKING FOR ADULTS

MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS 6-9PM

SOME SATURDAYS 10-4PM

KIDOS

SUMMER SEW CAMP DATES :

 Kid’s Sew Camp                                                 Jr/SrHigh School  Sew Camp

JUNE 21-24,  , 9am-12pm                                              JUNE 21-24, 1-4pm

JUNE 28-JULY 1, 1-4pm                                    JULY 5-8, 1-4pm

JULY 5-8, 9am-12pm,                                                      JULY 12-15,1-4pm

JULY 12-15, 9am-12 pm                                                 JULY 26-29, 1-4pm

JULY 19-22, 1-4pm                                            AUGUST 2-5, 1-4pm

JULY 26-29, 9am-12pm                                      AUGUST 16-19, 1-4pm

AUGUST 2-5, 9am-12pm                                                AUGUST 23-26, 1-4pm  

AUGUST 9-12, 1-4pm

AUGUST 16-19 9am-12pm

AUGUST 23-26, 9am-12pm

Next Post in 2 days!!

Comments